STEP 1 - Pre-Register Online
Please click here to complete the online pre-registration which includes family and emergency contacts Genesis Online Pre-Registration and follow the directions.
STEP 2 - Schedule an appointment at your Home School
Contact your child’s home school to schedule an appointment to verify your residency (see dates below). You can identify your child’s home school using the District Map of Schools.
Hazelwood School: (732) 317-6000 ext 24602
- March 2, 2022 (Snow Date: March 3, 2022)
Watchung School: (732) 317-6000 ext. 25602
- March 23, 2022 (Snow Date: March 24, 2022)
Parker School: (732) 317-6000 ext. 23602
- March 16, 2022 (Snow Date: March 17, 2022)
STEP 3 - Attend Your Scheduled Appointment With The Following Documents
- You will need to prove the student is a resident of Middlesex by meeting with the District Attendance Officer during your scheduled appointment and presenting proof of residency.
- Please read the document titled "PRELIMINARY INFORMATION" for acceptable forms to prove residency.
- Print out the "RESIDENCY CHECKLIST" to assist you in the process.
- If you are the PARENT of the student seeking enrollment print and complete “PARENT PART ONE”.
- Leases must be current and include ALL tenants. If you are leasing/renting your residence without a formal lease please print and have your LANDLORD complete “SWORN STATEMENT OF LANDLORD PART THREE”. If your lease is “month-to-month” please provide a notarized letter from the Landlord indicating these terms as well as the above “Sworn Statement of Landlord Part Three”. Our attendance officer is able to notarize this document during your appointment.
- Yearly Leases: You will be asked to provide a new Lease OR Lease Renewal letter AND Two current utility bills when the lease expires.
- Please bring the completed required forms and the obtained proofs of residency, i.e. deed, lease, utility bills, bank statements, etc. to your scheduled appointment.
- Physical Examination Form (Page 2 must be completed by a physician)
*** Contact your child’s home school if a hard copy of any document is needed.***
STEP 4 - Complete the Registration Process at the Student's Home School
- Once your residency is confirmed, prospective students will schedule their date for Kindergarten Screening in the Spring.
We realize that you may have many questions about our schools. Below are live links to each school’s student handbook to hopefully familiarize yourself with our schools and procedures.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to a rewarding school year and experience!