The Attendance Office is located at the Middlesex High School in the Board of Education/Administration Offices area. Please enter through Door #7
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 3pm
Mathew Benderoth - District Attendance Officer
732-317-6000 ext. 22664
Registration for the Middlesex Tuition Preschool will begin in the spring. Information about the registration process will be posted on the district website at that time.
STEP 1 - Pre-Register Online
- Please click here to complete the online pre-registration which includes family and emergency contacts Genesis Online Pre-Registration and follow the directions.
STEP 2 - Proof of Residency
- You will need to prove the student is a resident of Middlesex by meeting with the District Attendance Officer and presenting proof of residency.
- Please read the document titled "PRELIMINARY INFORMATION" for acceptable forms to prove residency.
- Print out the "RESIDENCY CHECKLIST" to assist in the process.
- If you are the PARENT of the student seeking enrollment print and complete “PARENT PART ONE”.
- Leases must be current and include ALL tenants. If you are leasing/renting your residence without a formal lease please print and have your LANDLORD complete “SWORN STATEMENT OF LANDLORD PART THREE”. If your lease is “month-to-month” please provide a notarized letter from the Landlord indicating these terms as well as the above “Sworn Statement of Landlord Part Three”.
- Yearly Leases: You will be asked to provide a new Lease OR Lease Renewal letter AND Two current utility bills when the lease expires
- Once you complete the required forms and obtained the proofs of residency, i.e. deed, lease, utility bills, bank statements, etc. contact the Attendance Officer.
During the school year, call the District Attendance Officer, Mathew Benderoth at 732-317-6000 extension 22664 to schedule an appointment to have your documents verified.
STEP 3 - Complete the Registration Process at the Student's Home School
Once your residency has been verified you will be directed to the student’s home school to complete the registration process. At the school, you will need to provide information regarding:
- Immunization(Please bring current Immunization Records)
- Transcripts and/or Report Card from the previous school
- Transfer Card
Please print the following documents. Fill in the information, and bring the forms with you to complete STEP 3 at your child(ren) school: