First Day of Fall Practice
All forms due no later than July 19th at 3PM
• HS Girls Tennis-August 16, 2023
• HS Football-August 9, 2023
• HS Boys Soccer-August 21, 2023
• HS Girls Soccer-August 21, 2023
• HS Cross Country-August 21, 2023
• All Mauger Sports-September 11, 2023
Please remember in order to be cleared to participate:
- Your physical exam must have been submitted and cleared by the school physician or the Update questionnaire has been submitted and cleared, depending on your individual situation
- The online permission and concussion forms must be completed
- The participation fee must be paid
Message from the Director of Athletics:
Welcome to Middlesex Athletics! It is believed that athletics plays an important role in the development of a child and an integral role in the educational experience. Therefore, the athletic department is committed to providing our student-athletes with an outstanding athletic program. As Director of Athletics, I encourage all students to involve themselves in all facets of the school.
Through participation in athletics, students will experience the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat; learn about the intricacies of teamwork, the meaning of perseverance, and the direct relationship of dedication and success. Students will incorporate these lessons into their everyday life. Some of life’s best lessons are learned in the athletic arena.
If at any point during the school year, you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the athletic office. We look forward to another successful year of Middlesex Athletics and your support!!! Go Blue Jays!!!
Director of Athletics
732-317-6000 ex. 21670